Well, I had a coupon for a free $25 gift card to Publix when you bring in a new prescription. And it just so happened that Nathan needs amoxicillin for an ear infection - we had just come from the doctor's. So I got to take advantage of that. But here's the kicker... I'm still excited about it:
Turns out, Publix has a program where they offer 8 different antibiotics for FREE. That's right, regardless of your prescription plan, they're FREE. So they PAID me $25 to get his medicine! That would have COST me $8 at the drugstore!
Then there's the groceries... I got all that you see below... $108+ worth for $25.74!!
How?? Unfortunately, again, I dont have time to cut and paste all the coupon links. But got all the links from Southern Savers and Fiddledeedee. Click on their names to go directly to their Publix post with coupon links to these deals and tons of others. I used 2 different computers to print multiples of some coupons since most have a 2 print limit per computer. But the Mueller's coupon?? NO print limit - so go stock up on some 14 CENT pasta!
Here's the run down of what I paid...
* 8 Uncle Bens Rice boxes for $2
* 13 Muellers Whole Wheat Spaghetti boxes for $1.82
* 4 Country Crock butter tubs for FREE
* 8 Simply Cookie Doughs for $3 (1st 4 were FREE)
* 4 Muir Glen Tomato Sauces for and OVERAGE of $.44
* 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls for $2.18
* 4 Perdue Chicken Nuggets for $4.78
* 2 Alls for $3.98
* And the Milk & Water were without coupons/sales
So after the gift card, I paid $.74 for all of that!!!
Now go have fun saving BIG this week at Publix, too!